MYCO Military Trailers are durable, heavy-duty trailers that will withstand a variety of harsh environments, and are engineered to meet the requirements of your specific mission– whether you have weight restriction needs, ground clearance requirements, or desire it to be air cargo transportable. These severe duty steel frame galvanized trailers fit any need–and MYCO Trailers’ products are GSA Advantage certified.
Welded Steel Frame.
Fully welded channel frame for industry leading strength and durability. Engineered for each boat.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Finish
Unsurpassed corrosion protection.
Self Centering Double Bunk Hull Support System.
Fully welded, inner and outer, paired hull support columns positioned to evenly support and match a specific hull shape. Heavy duty 26 oz marine loop pile carpet over closed cell foam compression pad. Through-bolted longitudinal bunks with stainless steel fasteners and double locking nuts. No guide poles required for centering.
Bow Stop, “Y” Style with Rubber “D” Blocks.
Designed to each boat for additional hull support and positive retrieval stop. The most effective design for protecting and positioning boat onto trailer.
Tie Down Points
Two forward and two aft for securing craft to trailer.
Designed for each boat for proper height and clearance. Low energy storing strap on 2-speed winch. Not a one size fits all winch stand.
Aluminum Walk on Fenders and Steps
Rolled double radius, smooth surface.
Galvanized Torsion Axles
Progressive spring rate for smoother ride. Less maintenance than leaf springs. 5 year warranty.
“EZ-Lube” Spindle System
Allows grease to inner and outer bearings for a complete repack.
“Air-Tight” Pressurized Hub Protectors
Positive pressure hubs, preventing bearing failures from water contaminated grease.
Disc Brakes on all axles
Designed for marine use. Self adjusting, low maintenance. 2-year warranty.
Brake Lines, Seamless Stainless Steel
DOT and SAE approved as compared to non approved continuous plastic lines.
Tongue Jack, Heavy Duty 5,000 lb Capacity Drop Leg
Higher vertical lifting range and durable heavy duty long lasting machined gears.
Groundless Wiring System
Heat shrink butt connectors with heat activated sealant. Prevents corrosion and electrical wiring failure common with other connectors and frame grounded systems.
LED (light emitting diode) Lighting
Brighter, faster illumination, lower current draw and longer lasting. Commercial duty for marine use.
Electrical Plug, 7-Blade RV
Matching all major, light and medium truck manufacturers.
Goodyear Radial Tires
Selected with higher capacity than overall trailer rating for superior wear, ride, reliability and safety.
Corrosion protection and reliability.
5 Year Structural Warranty
- Engineered to Mission Specific Requirements
- Additional Longitudinal Bunk Pairs
- Woven Polyester Cloth in place of 26 oz Bunk Carpet
- UHMW-PE Bunk Skids in place of 26 oz Bunk Carpet
- Side Loading Guides, removable
- Spare Tire Assembly
- Spare Hub/Bearing Set
- Leaf Spring suspension
- Air Ride suspension
- Runflat HMMWV tire/wheel assemblies
- Additional Air Cargo Transport Tie Down Points
- Weight Reduction Measures
- High Ground Clearance Measures
- Air/Hydraulic Brake Control
- Automatic Brake Force Reduction Control
- Stainless Steel Disc Brakes
- NATO Height Lunette Eye Hitch
- 5th Wheel
- Tire Changing Kit
- Tool Boxes
- 24V LED lights w/ 12-pin MS75020 NATO plug
- Dual 12V and 24V LED lighting system
- MIL-STD-1179 lighting w/ blackout convoy lamps
- Back-up Lights
- Electric Winch
- Synthetic rope winch line
- 10,000 lb Drop Leg Tongue Jack
- CARC (chemical agent resistant coating) painted frame